Monday, March 29, 2010

Ragheb Alama - If Only I Could Hold Herراغب علامة - ياريت فيي خبيهاYa Reet Riya Khabiha



Ragheb Alama - If Only I Could Hold Her

If only I could hold her (or hide or keep) and not let anyone talk to her
I'd water her with my tears and present her my heart in my hands
And I'd take years off my lifetime and give them to her

If only she knew how much I love her and how much I'm suffering in my love for her
My heart, go bring me her heart
I'm gonna melt just thinking about her
I'd take years off my lifetime and give them to her

If only she knew how I pray for her to appear before me just once
This problem needs a solution (or lit. this knot needs to be untied, 3aqde is a problem, psychological complex or knot)
I've gotta go talk about it

راغب علامه - يا ريت فيي خبيها

ياريت فيي خبيها وما خلي حدى يحاكيها
بسقيها دموع عيني وقدم لها قلبي بايديه
وباخد من عمري وبعطيها بعطيها بعطيها

ياريت بتعرف شو بحبها وشو عم اتعدب بحبها
ياقلبي روح جبلي قلبها راح دوب وانا فكر فيها
وباخد من عمري وبعطيها بعطيها بعطيها

ياريت بتعرف شو بصلي لطل قبالي شي طلي
ها العقدة صار بدها حلة وصار لازم روح احكي فيها
وباخد من عمري وبعطيها بعطيها بعطيها

No comments:

Post a Comment